What Our Client Partners Say:
“Harmony at Oakbrooke is happy with Legacy Care. Our residents and their families are very satisfied with the quality care they receive.”
Donna Calihan, Executive Director,
Harmony at Oakbrooke.
read more >
What Our Providers Say:
“I cherish the relationships I have built with my residents and they all feel like family.”
Elizabeth Adams, ACNP
read more >
Other On-site Care Benefits
- We can help reduce readmissions
- Keep residents in the community by avoiding unnecessary medical crises through a proactive and preventive approach to care.
- Our providers develop one-on-one relationships with your residents, giving them sense of comfort that their individual medical needs are being met by an on-site clinician who knows them.
- Receiving care from the comfort of your care community is less disruptive to residents. Our on-site provider decreases the need – and reduces liability – of transporting residents to physician appointments and the hospital off-site.
- Partnering with us will increase staff productivity by having a single point of contact for:
- medical appointments
- medication orders
- coordination of lab work, imaging, and testing
- supporting home health or hospice needs
Fast, Friendly Support
- Our client and provider support teams are easy to reach and there when you need us.
- Our providers are responsive and easy to connect to when support is needed.